Practical, reusable alternative to traditional disposable liner in large-volume frac tanks.
Designed as a practical, cost-effective alternative to the traditional disposable liner used in hydraulic fracturing tanks & Sea Rings, the BladderBox contains a reusable, sealed inner bladder made from TPU highly-resistant industrial material. The Box functions as both a header system and a shipping container. Once onsite, the unique design opens completely, allowing the inner expandable bladder to be filled with any type of fluid.
- Bladder folds up into transport mode for shipping and contains all required components
- Combination header system & shipping container includes a heating coil to prevent freezing
- Skidded unit is easily placed on lease site with piping installed under the tank
- Exceptional manufacturing standards
- Converts any traditional large circular frac tank to a gravity-feed system using patented fluid header system. No expensive pumping equipment is required.
- Initial fluid heating time is drastically reduced
- Large reusable bladder eliminates evaporation & radiant heat loss and there is no waste product to take to the landfill
- Can be tested with air prior to filling with fluid
- Bladder is completely sealed to eliminate the possibility of workers, wildlife or outside debris coming in contact with the fluid.
- No clamps are needed and workplace safety is greatly increased as all installation takes place at ground level